Kneel Before Me

@Akraxia thank you so much for this massive updates, great work thank you! thou, it's another one of those stories with a man stealing skank, i like it! i hope she has a bad ending, i look forward to what the fl does. Her friends are loyal ^^

The art is a bit weird. The people look all crooked and inconsistent. It reminds me of dramatical murder anime.

Lmao, for now, what I really like is that Kyrie has loyal friends. That's something kind of uncommon in royal-themed novels/manhwas like this

@Marc_10
Bruh wtf do you want? I just stated my opinion and it clearly starts with IF. You're the one who should GTFO

description: "You’d better not think about it. If you don’t want to be tied up." Instead of answering, she bit Nathaniel’s fingers.
He lowered his head slowly and put his head against her forehead.

The more anxious the purple eyes of Kyrie were, the more ecstatic his seemed to be.

"Take off your clothes on your own." Nathaniel smiled fiercely, looking down at his broken sleeve. "You’ll get a leash if you do something stupid again."

aight.

The novel is sooo short... I hope they can update that also.

Ughh.... This made me curious and scared... for real.....

If y'all read the announcement the Translator made in her latest chp you'll be able to access the rest of the novel she already finished volume 1

Users who are viewing this thread