Kneel Before Me

Some one please free me from this curse, I have read almost every villainess manga I could find on here, and my arsenal keeps growing the moment I see new ones. Please, send help. I need it

On NU site please read the announcement that the Translator made in her last released Chp, she is still continuing that novel

(Already finished with vol 1)

....Spare me some words, I'm just so triggered seeing chain link fence in this setting 🙄

This is a really good manhwa... this really piqued my curiosity about him and he is literally scary since she first saw him at the town...

@MudaUser33 i dont know if you know this but if you search for manga then you can enable tags you want and disable atags you dislike, so just enable villainess tags to get more of the kind, if you dont read manga and only read manhwa then i strongly suggest you to read villainess manga since some of them are VERY GOOD. i was initially skeptical about mangas since their not coloured but it makes up with the plot and art

@MudaUser33 hahaha your comment made me chuckle 😂 I don't want to be saveeeed, the more Villainess stories, the better! (Of course those with good plot at least lol)

9 chapters and I still have no idea what's going on at all or who these people are and I still don't care for the main character. She is just very boring and has no facial expression. The art is pretty though

Users who are viewing this thread