Knight Run - Vol. 3 Ch. 170 - Hero - Part 1 | Opening Episode

Thanks for translation.
About time someone picked it up after official english translation was dropped

Group Leader
You're welcome!
Hopefully LINE or an group with actual experience will eventually pick this series back up. I honestly don't think my translations are doing it justice.

Thank you for taking this up. It's just nice to see more Knight Run, so it's hard to complain even if the quality isn't perfect, but it'd be hard to be worse quality than the majority of translations that LINE puts out, so I wouldn't worry on that end.

Group Leader
Aigoose, THANK YOU!!! You have made my day! Good luck and please -- don't drop it!)

Chapter:
The old woman just choosed the wrong place to go... Kim-nim just did it again.

Leny's obsession about Leo was mentioned in the Anne's first retiring evening... Since Anne was their teacher and "mom" it's open a LOT opportunity for humor and sadness. Expessialy considering Leo's feelings to Anne.

Thank you for translating this, Aigoose. This series deserves more popularity, pls don't break my heart and drop this series suddenly.

I thought only 1 of the BF's from the Arin (Pray) conflict made it to tobal, and that was defeated by Van and Sion. The rest disappeared into the end of the galaxy (commanded by Anne it looked like). Where did these new beasts come from.

Group Leader
Kim Sung-min (author):
I’ve returned. This time, I use a tangential (삽질) story of Anne for the opening of the Hero arc. It’s a bit of a plain story but please enjoy it as an appetizer. ^^;;

I have never liked Anne especially after Pray died.
Pray was clear she was willing to sacrifice everything for one person and Anne just run away with excuses of morality and for her own good. Anne willing to sacrifice the one important person for the masses, which is only as a result of her initial choices.
And in the end she is now sacrificing a lot of people for a singular goal.

Users who are viewing this thread