Knight Run - Vol. 6 Ch. 299 - The Emperor and Beholder

Did I forget something? I didn't understand this episode. Are there previous mentions to the numbered chimeras, the beholders, and stuff like that?

Dex-chan lover
Did I forget something? I didn't understand this episode. Are there previous mentions to the numbered chimeras, the beholders, and stuff like that?
Beholders is probably a retranslation of Observers. They have in fact appeared multiple times throughout the series, mostly in the Hero Arc and at the end of the Pray and Sion arc.

This is probably the first time the numbered chimeras were mentioned. But we had a significant chimera appearing in the Sion arc and the Knight Fall arc.

Dex-chan lover
There is just such a heavy load of stuff to remember and think about that drives me insane in the best way possible.

Group Leader
There is just such a heavy load of stuff to remember and think about that drives me insane in the best way possible.
Unfortunately that's just how Knight Run is
Beholders is probably a retranslation of Observers. They have in fact appeared multiple times throughout the series, mostly in the Hero Arc and at the end of the Pray and Sion arc.

This is probably the first time the numbered chimeras were mentioned. But we had a significant chimera appearing in the Sion arc and the Knight Fall arc.
Thanks for pointing it out. It should actually be Observer and not beholder for consistency with Hero arc and Japanzai scans.
Funnily enough webtoons actually used beholder ¯\(ツ).
We're gonna fix that next release.

Users who are viewing this thread