Knights & Magic - Vol. 9 Ch. 61 - Order of the Phoenix Merchant Association Commencing Mission

Aggregator gang
looking good, not a fan of the nickname "eru", but otherwise nicely done.

Dex-chan lover
so this is just another group like ssss? I mean y'all did that dumb triple post on the komisan :V

Aggregator gang
@x_renon_x as long as it's not a rip from the official release, it's legal. Just gonna pasta relevant rules below:
2.1 Scans of official releases or webcomics from official sources, such as original releases (raws) or officially translated releases, are not allowed to be uploaded.
2.2 The existence of an official translation has no relevance to the rules for uploading scanlated releases.
2.3 Any scanlated release is allowed to be uploaded, unless the release's scanlation group has enabled upload restrictions. The following restrictions also apply.
2.3.1 Using the translated script of an official release as the basis of a scanlation is allowed only if the script has been re-translated into a different language.

Haven't seen the official release myself, so... I can't judge.

Double-page supporter
Vol 9, yet still lagging quite behind what we have of the translated LN.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, thanks for continuing the work on this.
Forgot this even existed until now, I can't even remember anything and the chapters are gone anyway so I might as well drop it too.

Dex-chan lover
@TetraSky You can find the rest of the chapters on different sites and you should be able to remember it after a chapter or two because the plot was/is very simple

If this gets continued, i'd like to see 43-75 getting translated. this has been stalled for at least 8 months. I don't know if it's because of legal reasons, such as a c/d, or if the group that was releasing it either was releasing official releases and got stopped, or just went on with their lives after 42.

I like this series, fix your font a bit, fix the size, if you can at least translate (assuming you're translating it yourself) 20-30 chapters, i'd like that.

Fed-Kun's army
This one is on Crunchyroll and I guess that's the reason Easygoing stopped translating, tbh I doubt it should be posted here.

Dex-chan lover
lmao, and this specific ch. 61 is the only one "hole" they have in some other manga site

other than ch. 63++ that is

On one hand there is an official release (I think its on crunchy roll? But I wont use crunchy roll ever so meh) yet on the other hand you arent using it (i think) so ehh?

I do hope to see more of this.

Dex-chan lover
@beepboop1 Mangaseeonline had chapters 1-60 and 62 up and they took this one so they have 62 chapters right now

Dex-chan lover
@MILKITALIX the only critique I have is that Mangaseeonline's team or who ever they got the chapters from had "Eru" as "Ernie" maybe consider keeping that for the nickname other then that great chapter I can finally read ch 62 after a year of waiting

Thanks for picking this up! English is a lil awkward but readable enough. My only complaint is some of the text being really small, page 12 was especially bad about that. Just use the space youre given (and some more punctuation maybe?) and we're good.

Users who are viewing this thread