Knights of Earl Grey

Did you run out of raws or did you drop “The Villainess Wants to Enjoy a Carefree Married Life in a Former Enemy Country in Her Seventh Loop!”?

Group Leader
@Aquacube11 Hello! Please rest assured that we definitely have not dropped this series (nor do we have any plans to drop it). We're currently working on the next chapter ♡

We hope that you'll look forward to our updates (灬´ㅂ`灬)

I'd like to apply as a typesetter for your series, "The Noble Girl With a Crush on a Plain and Studious Guy Finds the Arrogant Prince to be a Nuisance", but when I try to join the discord it says the link is either invalid, expired, or i don't have permission to join. I've already tried both lowercase and uppercase versions of the link... What can I do? I really want to help for this series because it's my absolute favorite manga and light novel...Thanks a lot for picking it up as well!

Group Leader
@Yoropiko henlo~ Can you please try this link https://discord.com/invite/p5kdYP7 looking forward to your application! (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و

Hello!!! I just wanna say i love all of your works, ur a really good scan teammmm

The stories you translate are just my cup of tea, I always know its good whennu decide to scanalate it

Noice keep the "The Noble Girl With a Crush on a Plain and Studious Guy Finds the Arrogant Prince to Be a Nuisance" going

SOS 🆘 NEEDS A PICK UP!!!
https://mangadex.org/title/45491/reiko-s-style-despite-being-mistaken-for-a-rich-villainess-she-s-actually-just-penniless/chapters/

Thank you for translating the villainess manga by Amekawa Touko. The whole 7 lives spin with her living awesome lives is very cute. Looking forward to more chapters by you all!!

Fed-Kun's army
Currently KEG is on hiatus (a really long one), no official "taking a break", "group disbanding", or "moving on from group". So when all the other possibilities are removed, whatever left is, no matter how improbable, must be the truth (hence why they're on hiatus)

Dex-chan lover
kinda a pity that the group is essentially dead right now, they're one of the better quality groups out there

also the saddest thing is a bunch of their catalogue is also halted now that people can't really ask permission to pick them back up nor there's any interest from people to snipe it

Users who are viewing this thread