Koakuma Kyoushi Psycho - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
WOAH HOLY SHIT THIS TEACHER!
Sensei must have been a major major major delinquent, fell in love with her teacher, did some craaaaazy stuff with him and then decided to become a teacher herself.

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO THIS TEACHER TO BE LIKE THIS???

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter and picking this up. I was reading the author's other work so I will be interested in this for sure.

Dex-chan lover
23 is quite young for a teacher versus student teacher.

WOAH HOLY SHIT THIS TEACHER!
Sensei must have been a major major major delinquent, fell in love with her teacher, did some craaaaazy stuff with him and then decided to become a teacher herself.

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO THIS TEACHER TO BE LIKE THIS???
How crazy do you think she'll get on a scale of Boy's Abyss to Maria no Danzai (tho tbf the latter has a valid reason for doing what she does 8D; /shot)

As far as things go so far you prolly need a bit of 'crazy' to deal with a 'demonic brats' style classroom

Half expect her to show up at the lead bully girl's house and 'seduce' her dad/bf or whatever XD

Edit: it's made by the same person dong the '(stripped of) human rights' manga (and apparently over 20 chapters so ) so we're in for a wild ride lol

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter and picking this up. I was reading the author's other work so I will be interested in this for sure.
maybe it'll be like JK Ria all grown up cept probably more violence instead of just using sex to solve/cause problems lol

Dex-chan lover
->Villainess tag

:worry:
I mean, that's not wrong lol. A refreshing take/balance to the ppl who try to be 'good' villainesses (granted those are isekai and they're trying to avoid being executed/getting a bad end but still)

Dex-chan lover
I was surprised this was not picked up by JUM, which makes me think it's not as extreme as their other translation works.

Dex-chan lover
I was surprised this was not picked up by JUM, which makes me think it's not as extreme as their other translation works.
You can find the raws easily enough, it's not as extreme as the uramin revenge channel series but JUM is also working like 3-5 other series so just b/c it's the same author doesn't mean they'd necessarily pick it up

Fed-Kun's army
Finally something good instead of another trash isekai, pls don't drop this

jesus christ, was that the teacher she looked up to. don't know if I have the stomach for this kind of a story....
Yeah I dont think she was lying about that one.
A traumatic past like that would explain how little the bullying affects her if she already experimented abuse of such a level

Dex-chan lover
Kasai has the right mindset. If it's not a problem for you why should you care right? A little change in perspective makes all the difference 😄.

Thank you for the translation.

Users who are viewing this thread