Koakuma Kyoushi Psycho - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
i'm guessing the wrinkled hand is her ex teacher? and lol can't wait for the 'rampage'

tho bullying aside i'm sure being more specific about the triggers might be helpful if you're gonna put a warning at all like "sexual assault" versus "sensitive material"

https://mangadex.org/title/d740f6d0...9b698/kyouiku-mama-saeko-kono-ko-no-tame-nara I wonder how similar this series is/if it's in the same universe lol

Dex-chan lover
It is funny to me that the bullies are just comically evil for the sake of it. I just want to see how the payback plays out & if it is satisfying. Thanks for the translations.
Read the raw. This is basically GTO, except the MC is a woman and rather than fixing the problem, she removes the said problem.
Do you mind sharing where you are reading the raws since I can't access the official raws. A DM would suffice.

Double-page supporter
Thanks for picking this up! I've read the raws, but it is so much better reading in english, hope you will continue this series ❤️

Dex-chan lover
i get the feeling /this/ teacher is prolly a bit more sadistic than traumatized herself or more willing to let a bully student die. Something more similar to textbook of revenge imo tho less of a 'personal grudge' i suppose
It is funny to me that the bullies are just comically evil for the sake of it. I just want to see how the payback plays out & if it is satisfying. Thanks for the translations.

Do you mind sharing where you are reading the raws since I can't access the official raws. A DM would suffice.
lol when i tried looking for it, i found something with the same name but it was in all color and webtoon style, idk if it was based on that or anything too tho (IDK how common it is but i've seen some kdramas that do an adaptation of a jdrama or anime versus just a webcomic copy), but maybe you can dm the translation team too?

Dex-chan lover
In this day and age, any bullying/revenge manga that doesn’t have the antagonists getting Mexican cartel style endings will be considered a massive letdown. All that “Onizuka sensei rehab” shit only worked in a world that Trump and Musk hadn’t fucked up yet.

Dex-chan lover
Nyaa si torrent.
Just copy paste the kanji of this manga and search it in there.
There is already 3 volume!

Dex-chan lover
Bunch of pussy ass bullies, straight up escalating it to physical violence to fellow student too. I just want to see the chad teach brush off with FACTS AND LOGIC before we get to that point.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like the teacher is going to do to them what they planned to this girl but instead of at an equal level intensify it so much more

Users who are viewing this thread