Koakuma na Osanajimi ni, Itadakaremashita Beddo no Ue de - Ch. 1

I also like the colleague better. He considers her feelings while the childhood friend just uses her and does want he wants.

Yeah I didn't like the male lead as well. The female lead is so darn cute though.

Double-page supporter
Dude snickers at you for wearing a dress and has other partner(s) but tells you that you belong only to him? Epic, feelsbad for the male colleague.

Dex-chan lover
@robloxoof exactly. Plus, I’m pretty sure that he knew all time long that in secret she liked him too, but that didn’t stopped him to do other girls and “let her know”.

Loooool loved that the translator also gagged at the male lead. Trash compared to the coworker. Good smut, bad typical pretty boy who wants everything his way.

Art is great (Choco is ssssuper cute!) but there’s something about the ML I dont like. He’s a little twisted and toxic. I feel like choco should run hahahah

I don't like him... ....

If I don't see her ever dropping him/being strong and dating another guy even if it's only to make his arse behave, Ill have to drop. And leave a bad review 🙄

I remember I have this childhood friend, I ended up confessing to and was rejected.

After few years, I ended up having a boyfriend. He came up to me and was pissed even tried to backstab my boyfriend.

I find my childhood friend pathetic, even now after 10 years. Whenever, I tried to date someone he would be rolling back.

The best part is, all of those years he always beeb dating someone.

Users who are viewing this thread