Koakuma na Osanajimi ni, Itadakaremashita Beddo no Ue de - Ch. 1

This is basically the josei smut version of a one volume manga I really like, Sweet Black. Except that the ML lacks charisma, the FL is a wilting flower, and I feel bad for the FL's coworker. But at least now I want to reread Sweet Black again!

Are there any sexy josei manga with a FL with actual sexual experience who does more than say, "Noooo~" and "Kyaa~" while the ML does all the work? Let's see a FL with some top energy, please!

Dex-chan lover
This guy is a jerk, she's basically his maid and sex toy :u also obvious he used her feelings knowingly to get her to do shit for him. Maybe I've been spoiled by all these good male lead's who aren't trash in more subversive stories/smut...

@KathyClysm what's the name of the idol bishie series? My interest is piqued. OwO

@riflow Had to look it up again, it was called Sheets no Namima de miru Yume mitai na. I thought it was really cute, definitely the most intriguing one Cimera has picked up so far.

@trimurti3

I don't knows if you know this one, but she a cool FL.

https://www.mangadex.org/title/19867/game-suit-no-sukima

@Ingra

I've been reading that one when a new chapter pops up, but I can't say I enjoy it. Both the FL and ML seem very cold and it puts me off. Thank you for the recommendation anyway!

Fed-Kun's army
I gagged too. The art is so pretty though! The characters aren't stiff and follows body language, the lineart and inking/shading is smooth and fluid, and the way they made the eyes are really expressive.
Thanks for translating either way!

Beautiful artwork! But ML is totally gonna break her heart. I hope Sasakibe-kun is still around.

Oh so it's only when she talks about not visiting again, that he takes the situation seriously and considers her? Was she a doormat before or something? Like, who gives a damn if he's hot ? Who cares if he's a childhood friend ? I'm frustrated on behalf of the FL. She deserves better, like her co-worker for example. He seems like a good catch. Too bad she got seduced by some asshole of a childhood friend.

bc this blondie male lead pissing everyone off, i will rec a smutty josei with a gentle and sweet blonde male lead, its called Kiduitara Kiss Shiteta, enjoy yall

Aggregator gang
Honestly, thank you for dropping this. I'm the kind of person who would continue reading something even if it annoys me.. so really, thank you for stopping. At least I won't have another unhealthy read tonight haha!

yea the only good thing about this chapter was the sex scenes......... thanks for translating it anyway

Users who are viewing this thread