Koakuma na Osanajimi ni, Itadakaremashita Beddo no Ue de

Dex-chan lover
Very interested, but the Smut tag though... 🤔

Art good
Plot bad
Male Lead is self centred, inconsiderate, and a player, yet claims to love female lead.

The art is really pretty. Stay for the smut I guess but don't expect much from the plot. The ML is a dick to the MC. He sleeps around and treats her like she's a housemaid.

Dex-chan lover
Male lead isn't that good but this have plain glasses girl as the main girl and good art so nothing else matters.

Why is it that most female authors can't have good love stories in their mangas? Why?

Fed-Kun's army
First I saw older female x younger male and I clicked, but why does the story have to be so fukkin disappointing? How hard is it to write a good story in this already rare genre?

Aggregator gang
Pretty art, background story is cute, story was shit. My heart goes out to coworker kohai 😔✊

Fed-Kun's army
@GTX1080Ti @KhalE
MAAAH MEEEN~
thought I was the only one, I mean is it really hard to make a story without making the ML a dick, I mean huwhaaàt?!
Or is a dick ML a trend?

I'm staying for the smut tho..
But I dunno, I might drop this of it pisses me off enough 😒

From where to where?
Plot nowhere
But good enough for me to stick around for another few chapters.......

Beautiful art, but the ML is a fcking tool and the FL is a doormat. The plot reminds me of sweet black (sans smut), only the sweet black ML was not as much of a duck and actually had a proper redemption arc, making him deserving of the FL. I completely agree with the scanlators comments. Sighhh, younger ML is such a rare plot, and it ends in disappointment...

I might stick around for the art but depends on how the plot will descend. Betting on future chapters showcasing FL being insecure of being with such a "handsome, perfect" man (disregarding that he uses her as a maid while fcking other girls in the past). A rival appears yada yada (then again, its a promo, so we dont even know if another will pick it up...)

Anw, the scanlators quest for perfect smut is hella interesting. I might start following their works from now on. Thanks for the hard work, scanlators-sama!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread