Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon: Kanna no Nichijou - Vol. 8 Ch. 80 - Gratitude Time II

Dex-chan lover
What a wholesome chapter. The reactions of tohru and kobayashi were hilarious.
hv8yEt8.png

also this guy is really standing out!

Dex-chan lover
Kimun is grinding levels in Dad pretty hard. I wonder how long it'll be before he moves to Kobayashi's world to be closer to Kanna.
I missed a period of time in my son's life after my wife and I divorced. Even though it was a long time ago, and my son and I have been reunited for many years, I still feel like I am making up for lost time.

Dex-chan lover
I missed a period of time in my son's life after my wife and I divorced. Even though it was a long time ago, and my son and I have been reunited for many years, I still feel like I am making up for lost time.
I'm going to be honest with you and say that it's not possible to make up for the lost time. BUT, and this is indescribably important, you're there now making good memories with him while you can and that's not just what you CAN do, but the best thing you could possibly do so don't be too harsh on yourself about what's already done.

Dex-chan lover
I'm going to be honest with you and say that it's not possible to make up for the lost time. BUT, and this is indescribably important, you're there now making good memories with him while you can and that's not just what you CAN do, but the best thing you could possibly do so don't be too harsh on yourself about what's already done.
Thanks for that. He's 26 now, and says he considers me his best friend. Really, that and him turning out to be a young man I am very proud of means more to me than anything.

Supporter
Okay, to Kanna's credit, she did initially realize this would embarrass the hell out of her family, and would've edited it more if her class hadn't stopped her.

Users who are viewing this thread