Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon: Lucoa Is My xx - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Shouta and Cookies

Dex-chan lover
Lucoa looking even better than usual in that witch outfit.

Dex-chan lover
Once shouta is finally old enough for his pituitary gland to activate puberty, lucoa will get plenty.

I want a chapter with Shouta's parents.
I need to know how they feel about their future daughter-in-law being a former god that's been trying to seduce their son since the day they met.

Dex-chan lover
@Xer0sama

Recall that Shouta's father is the Arch-Wizard who operates the organization for which Miss Kobayashi works, originally and again as a programmer but for a time as a being of enormous magical power and now as a supervisor of dragons. Dad is probably looking forward to the demigod grandchildren. Mom might be a bit embarrassed at Lucoa's lewd behavior.

@Xer0sama @Oeconomist Shouta's father already answered that, the first time Kobayashi and him talked. His answer was that Shouta should deal with the consequences of his acts (summoning Lucoa), and get experience from it.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah his dad and the Japanese applaud pedos...er women that like shotas.
jBpKrbo.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@Abetillo

That reaction is somewhat relevant, but there is no point to a learning experience as such if one cannot apply what one has learned to a different situation. So it seems that Shouta's father did not see Lucoa as Shouta's life-partner. @Xer0sama may have been writing tongue-in-cheek (I cannot know), but I think that, at this point, we are to infer that, indeed, Shouta and Lucoa will be partnered for the rest of Shouta's life, and will become sexually involved and sexually exclusive when Shouta is older. (Shouta is already romantically attached to Lucoa, whether he acknowledges that or not.) If Dad has come to realize that, then @Xer0sama's question has some answer. If Dad doesn't realize it yet, then @Xer0sama's question becomes one of how Dad will react when he does.

@Oeconomist But i never gave my opinion on the matter, so there is no point in what you answered to me. If you want my opinion, it was never implied what you wrote, you are reading too much betweeen the lines or letting your desires run wild and sexualize things. But truth to be told, with what few things we have to work with, the most we can do is throw wild guesses to the wind ...

Dex-chan lover
@Abetillo

Your original assertion was
Abetillo:
Shouta's father already answered that
where “that” would naturally refer to @Xer0sama's inquiry
Xer0sama:
I need to know how they feel about their future daughter-in-law being a former god that's been trying to seduce their son since the day they met.
In response to you, I explained that Shouta's father's reaction cannot be taken as answering that. Now you're mischaracterizing me as if I were referring to some unexpressed opinion on your part, and you're becoming personally insulting. You've toxified what should have been just a mildly amusing discussion.

@Oeconomist i suppose that i ignored the seduction part because i cannot see it. What exactly Lucoa want from that, i do not know. Maybe if i investigated the story about Quetzatcoatl ...

Dex-chan lover
Well, I thought before I checked this spinoff out that it would probably just be a thin excuse to show off Lucoa's huge boobs. And I'm pleased to say I was entirely correct.

Anyone who cannot see that Lucoa is seducing Shouta, even in the main series, is fucking blind.

Users who are viewing this thread