Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon: Lucoa Is My xx - Vol. 3 Ch. 24 - Shouta and The Snowy Mountain

Group Leader
That's some slimy snow on that mountain.

bWUuju3.png

When that kid grows up, he'll bury himself so deep in Lucoa that any man who could pull him out of her would be crowned King of England.

Dang Lucoa you almost had him. You got him to willingly stay with you. All you had to do was lock the door.

I see Shouta isn't resisting a whole damn lot this chap.

Fed-Kun's army
At this point, the author is just breakdancing the damn line.

And I'm loving it.

I love chapters where you can see how close Shouta's grown to Lucoa. When they first met he was terrified by the sight of her, whereas now it's clear he holds her very dear to himself.
Thanks for the chapter!

I am happy to say that we are getting closer and closer to having a complete view of Lucoa's nipples

@DadoCEG
You see Lucoa's nipples in a lot of chapters, actually. It's just the chapters released on here are the public censored version where they're covered. There are links provided in the retail section where you can buy the original volumes as ebooks that have extra scenes and mini-chapters, like Lucoa's tanlines after the island chapter and a chapter of Shouta snuggling her in his sleep.
Proof incase you doubt me: https://www.sankakucomplex.com/2020/08/13/lucoa-wa-boku-no-xx-desu-ero-manga-flaunts-lucoas-nipples/

Users who are viewing this thread