Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon: Lucoa Is My xx

Double-page supporter
Wowoooooo, so there is already a spin off for kanna, elma, and now lucoa? We need fafnir's own spin off.

@Avenger88id If they do make another spin-off, it'll be of Ilulu since they've been going in order of the official character poll in Japan.

Dex-chan lover
@TrueGoddessReincarnation

tenor.gif

Dex-chan lover
I have to agree with @TrueGoddessReincarnation--Lucoa isn't fat, she's just busty. They better not be trying to apply Tumblr's HAES nonsense to her, I do remember they had some kind of (counterintuitive) obsession with Lucoa.

Dex-chan lover
Utamaro's art is amazing! Cool-sensei always manages to find such great artists for the manga he doesn't have time to illustrate himself.

Group Leader
Are those huge areolas part of the manga or was add by the editors of the translation team?

Now, all we need is Fafnir and the other and maybe itsuru and the candy shop employee for it to become full circle.

Double-page supporter
I did not expect areolae to be shown in this manga. Suddenly I’m way more interested.

Dex-chan lover
At first I didn't like lucoa because I thought she was like a eye candy character but something in this side manga makes her seem kinda pure and made me kinda like her a bit more. Then again it's still a lucoa manga so it's not that pure

Users who are viewing this thread