Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon - Vol. 10 Ch. 92 - Elma and Terne

Double-page supporter
First
Edit: Tohru the MVP keeping an eye on Kobayashi, I wonder if she's always watching

Dex-chan lover
@Blip
The dragon that come visit Kobayashi together with Tooru's dad and Kanna's dad few chapter back. Though I don't recall she referred by name back then.

Double-page supporter
Is it just me or was the background of that last panel awfully close to a cross?

Dex-chan lover
that doragon is stronk..
she can change her perspective and touch things on that point of view.. it's like when you look at the moon and gesture you hands of taking it.. she can do that literally.. kek

Dex-chan lover
It’s been a while

What chapter did she appear first in

Dex-chan lover
That was a bit creepy. The granny seems to be much stronger than Kanna's dad. Maybe like how Lucoa is the Aztecs' god, Terne is supposed to be the inspiration for Lovecraft's cosmic horrors?

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Every time, I see OP dragons like the ones in Kobayashi, I think back to the times I have slayed Alduin, the World Eater, in Skyrim. Then I think to myself "O kawaii koto"

Dex-chan lover
Even setting aside Tooru, a lot of dragons would be infuriated by the killing of Kobayashi. Terne would not survive the aftermath.

Group Leader
@Ovdose Terne is pretty strong, but I imagine Tohru could take her. I don't imagine the others would stand by, though.

Of course, Lucoa could take ALL of them, at the same time, without breaking a sweat.

Because Lucoa is just pretending to be a dragon. She's a divine being, on a whole new plateau from the Dragons. This makes her pretending to be Shota's familiar even more amusing.

Well, smartphones are, mainly, really things to play with, be it with Whatsapp, Twitter, Youtube or directly with videogames.

Users who are viewing this thread