Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon - Vol. 10 Ch. 92 - Elma and Terne

Dex-chan lover
@Heimdal
Two last pages.
One with she measuring Kobayashi-san with her finger and the other when she cut the clouds just by pointing up.

Group Leader
Based on how the setup was and how the whole situation was framed, I think her power has something to do with manipulating based on her perspective like a niche indie puzzle game or something, this chapter was the first time in the entire series that I physically felt like Kobayashi was truly in danger, sent a shiver down my spine

@Heimdal last two. On the 2nd to last she pinches her fingers and everything starts to distort. On the last page she flicks her finger up and it tears a line in the clouds.

Dex-chan lover
@mahtan @PianoConspiracy
she wasn't changing the size of anything, she was fucking with things based on her perspective. if you look carefully, you'll notice the little motion lines around kobayashi's feet which indicates the thumb is moving her, and at the top there's a sound effect which is related to the top of the building being squeezed. if it was just changing size, it would be the bottom of kobayashi and the top of kobayshi. instead, it's the bottom of kobayshi and the top of the BUILDING.

and when she tosses it away, it blasts a line in the sky, like you said. not an ability, just raw power

@RoadMovieToBerlin
i don't think it's so much that 'that's her power' as 'she's just strong enough to do shit like that if she wants'

no one really has powers based around a particular concept except kanna (elec) and maybe fenrir (curses). pretty much all the other dragons just kinda do whatever shit they want, and as their levels of strength vary, so do their abilities. which is why i want to see lucoa lose her shit

Dex-chan lover
Kobayashi just got a long overdue reminder that dragons are actually extremely powerful beings.

Fed-Kun's army
That is some crazy reality manipulation there. I guess it would Perception Based Reality Manipulation since it seemed to have worked by just her doing that thing with her hands. Spooky strong.

(also, like a fine wine, aged loli is best loli)

Users who are viewing this thread