Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon - Vol. 15 Ch. 134 - Kanna and Static Electricity

Dex-chan lover
Ym6CUHeV_o.gif

Dex-chan lover
Sexual innuendos aside, I think it's worth notice Tohru isn't the only one raising her power level. I wonder if Tohru's mom setting will led to an epic battle

Double-page supporter
Sexual innuendos aside, I think it's worth notice Tohru isn't the only one raising her power level. I wonder if Tohru's mom setting will led to an epic battle
Was about to mention that we see Tohru competing with Kanna out of Jealousy and getting interested in how Kanna's improving the use of her power afterwards. We know Tohru is getting stronger, but as to how/why there are multiple explanations
(Her growing up as a dragon, doing things more seriously due to having someone to protect/impress: for example when she rushed to get that kemonomimi medicine, regularly trying and often failing to find uses for her powers for mundane tasks in the human world compared to her just hanging around Elma in the dragon world, where we can presume she was hiding her powers)
and now with the whole "study about the nature of your powers" and possibly Tohru taking a hand at controlling electricity, we are clearly setting up for Tohru to stand out/ suprise people who knew her, or of her beforehand(like Qtz-san said).
If we go back to when Kanna arrived in chapter 6, we get a glimpse that Tohru only knows of how things work in the human world superficially and also that Kanna can make electricity, and it's implied that Tohru can't.
Edit:
just reread those chapters, I was mistaken, Tohru and Elma were hanging around in what was explicitly called human world, another world from the dragon one. My bad

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread