Kochira Isekai de yoroshikatta deshou ka? - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
I didn't even read ch1 and can already imagine this is another beta cuck male MC. Why? Looking at the cover makes me think so.

Dex-chan lover
This looks like it should be fun. It's one of those ideas that feels very obvious in hindsight and makes you wonder how it took so long for someone to think of it even though you also didn't think of it yourself.

I don't know why he's so distraught. He's now in a world that still has all the familiar luxuries of home like technology among other things, but also monster girls.

Dex-chan lover
You see a modern setting like concrete building and shops, refer people as villagers and ask for a weapon shop?
Is the MC an idiot, or is he someone who is from a village himself?

Dex-chan lover
So... this is an isekai manga about where Western Europe mythology fantasy creatures live in a world of modern japan-like society. Maybe someday someone in the west would make a comic about Japan mythology and folklore creatures live in a world of modern New York/London-like society.

Supporter
... The MC is stupid as f*ck... Hell, we know it since someone told him "Look where you are going" and next page he go directly under the wheels of Truck-kun will the light was red (not even a drunk driver running the poor hero, just a stupid man not looking where he walk...)

Important question, I know it s going to be a mouthful to say and read it, but what in tarnation is the title and in english please mt give so much headache

@tesla Crosswalk light was green, there was a light indicating it was the bottom light that was on, not the top.
But yeah, MC still acting cringe despite semi realizing the reality he's in.

Dex-chan lover
What ever that one eyed creature is I WANT ONE! Every pet I ever had when it took a shit all I got was poop to clean up not a beautiful woman.

Users who are viewing this thread