Kochira Isekai de yoroshikatta deshou ka? - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Man steals someone's pet and tries to beat up the first person he sees with an umbrella, just because he looked different. More news at 6.

Dex-chan lover
@Morose He was just in denial because he was was expecting and really hoping for the classic medieval fantasy isekai instead of what he got here.

@Reikou He's very lucky that the ogre was the nicest guy ever.

Double-page supporter
Ugghhh it's quite hard to read this in the future, the mc is stupid and annoying, he's impolite even if he's right that where he was is in a village you can't just call random people like that, did his mother never taught him to be polite with other people even if it's stranger. Ahh I forgot to mention this, he's racist and stupid like the stupid annoying type not the comedic one.

Group Leader
Next chapter: MC gets accused of knocking out that woman and attempting to sexually assault her. I can feel it.

Aggregator gang
My very first thought after seeing the cover was that the MC looks American as fuck. It's no wonder he exemplifies the stupid American tourist.

Dex-chan lover
The general premise is fine but the MC is so braindead the cringe is unbearable...

Dex-chan lover
Looking at the cover image, I'm guessing that passed out nee-chan was just wasted from a night of heavy drinking and makes him her drinking buddy cum lackey.

@Tersione

You get it. His ideal picture of an isekai is crushed and now he's in a strange situation no game, manga or anything else could've prepared him for.

Fed-Kun's army
@Kevadu - Actually that would be an awesome plot. Guy isn't actually transported to another world, he just gets hit by a truck so hard he thinks he's in Narnia and starts attacking vending machines like he's Don Quixote. Goes to a bar, grabs a flier he can't read because his brain damage makes it look like fantasy runes. Takes it to the bar. " I shall take this gathering quest!" and it's community service picking up trash or piano lessons or finding a lost dog or something.

Aggregator gang
@fenrich
> Parallel world is like real life rather than games and manga
> "Nothing could have possibly prepared him for this"
Holy shit dude.

@mommunism

Is there something strange I said? He doesn't have a degree in this world, no idea about customs or whatever. No power to just beat up bandits and get filthy rich. He's pretty much bottom on the stairs and doesn't know what to do. His only companion is a one eyed bird. Do I need to say more? Sure it resembles his own world, but that one was filled with humans. He has no idea yet how all the fantasy creatures act like.

Aggregator gang
@fenrich You're calling something that's functionally just like real life a "strange situation" and contrasting it with the (presumably less strange to you) idea of far more fictional worlds. The implication is that you're so engrossed in games/manga that you know next to nothing about the real world. Anyone who's lived a normal life is more prepared for this situation than they ever would be for any world where they have to touch a sword.

Dex-chan lover
I understand this is somewhat of a subversion of expectations, but main character is so much of an idiot I gonna pass on reading this.
A shame really, setting itself looks fine.

Dex-chan lover
@kwendy Eehh.. let's give him at least an hour or two of his own time before giving up on him. Poor guy just died, and then got his dream world subverted on him. If he can't adapt a little if given a whole day, then you can fairly claim him to be a genuine idiot (instead of just a fish out of water).

Users who are viewing this thread