Kochira Isekai de yoroshikatta deshou ka? - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
The ogre's so nice. I don't know how this guy can find it in him to bad mouth him. Is he still seriously in the denial phase?

Double-page supporter
Im not sure if my body is ready for that buff elf, but im willing to find out

@maelstroon
If you ask me, maybe she listened in on his conversation with the ogre, and went in to help the guy out under her tomboy guise. That's just my speculation though.

Wow, seroously tho, the mc is annoying af. You got a real nice orc guy and decent modern isekai and all you want is fantasy isekai with no skills? With mentality like that he's gonna die real fast

Dex-chan lover
I feel like it shouldn’t have taken him this long to ask somebody what the freak is going on. In the first chapter he was understandably confused, and in the second chapter he was just straight up delusional. Now he’s just an idiot. He really should have figured out he was in pretty much modern day japan with fantasy elements in the middle of the second chapter or the first thing he should have asked the vampire lady when she offered to help him is “I’m from a different world. Can you give me some information about the common sense for this one?”. It really should not have been by the end of the third chapter that he finally asked someone. Also he was kinda racist (or culturally insensitive) when you think about it. I mean it’s not exactly nice to make assumptions about an individual based on you view their entire species (especially if you call them savages). Sheesh. And boy are we going to be in for a long and painful ride with an MC this dumb.

Dex-chan lover
Work overalls, boots, goggles and a .......corset?
Yup, definitely in another world now.

Dex-chan lover
man MC is an idiot and fuck annoying i am drop this shit manga
*a wild badass elf show up*

...........i think i am going to give it few more chapter

Users who are viewing this thread