Kochira Last Boss Maoh Jou Mae "Kyoukai" - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - The Contents Of The Box Are Not Elegant

Double-page supporter
Never use magic on Crystals! They almost always have good magic defenses; use melee!

Dex-chan lover
So stray bullets the boss deflected kill the mid-boss? It too real that it's hurt...
thank for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
The letter makes little sense to me (unknown words, or words that make little sense in context, highlighted: before you think I don't know bureau et al, be aware that I do. I just don't know burea (et al), and for the sake of humor we assume typos are impossible
Sacred Tree Management burea
Equipment Review
I would like to talk about the self defense type storage crystal that was sent here a few days ago. I believe there is a great dragonling trapped inside and dieng while travelling through the system whatever is written here.
I believe that!

Power Uploader
@feha fixed the typos, the letter isnt really supposed to be legible and doesnt really contain anything important its hard to read in the raws and his fingers are blocking parts so im not even 100% certain what it saids

Neena so cute. I think she might still be my favorite. Though all of them are crazycute in their own ways.

Dex-chan lover
Belial, noooooo! Damn you Heaven for killing my hot Onee-san demon warrior maiden drunkard!!!

Dex-chan lover
So many great scenes in one chapter. Belial shows top notch teaching skills and gets blown up for her trouble. Its going to be anticlimactic when the hero reaches the final boss's lair and finds only a crater.

@kiosoma1 Good catch - poor Belial indeed.

Double-page supporter
I like the fact that whoever sent Sacred the letter ask Sacred for forgiveness just for giving advice from the top brass, realy show that Sacred is feared or respected among the bureau

Users who are viewing this thread