Kochira Last Boss Maoh Jou Mae "Kyoukai" - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - Fellows In Deep Black "Let's Have A Heart To Heart"

Aggregator gang
The last two pages are drastically out of place with what went before. It feels like those should have been the first two pages.

Dex-chan lover
and only pretended to be her sister because she really wanted to be the one who went

Now you're just moving the goalposts. If she really wanted to go that badly, why not let their father know? Why did she have to lie and trick to increase his burden, ultimately leaving her sister by herself much sooner?

That right there is the biggest part of my issue. The road to Hell is paved with good intentions, you know?

thats your assumption

No, that's a fact. The original plan would have Ravina still in town. Ravina has no issue with going with the pirates, heck, she doesn't even seem to hate them or anything (I'm not saying she likes them). So assuming we go with YOUR assumption and Pig Captain would go for either sister, the problem would have solved itself if it was only one of them. Which you said was my assumption, but is shown to be actual fact. After all, Ruruna's life being in danger is the only problem Ravina has with the whole situation.

EDIT: If the pirates had no sister to take, they'd be treated like the other cities in the region, no? I agree that the Sage wasn't "right" but having both sisters does indeed increase the burden on the town because of this unresolved situation with their captain. Since nobody noticed outside of the region yet, it would seem the territorry is being "harvested" by the pirates moreso than being "plundered." They'd notice eventually, and then the problem would be solved.

So despite everything I said, I have to agree that considering the pirates the calamity is rash. I won't move on how pointless it was for Ravina to take her sister's place, though.

Dex-chan lover
@BrandedAX To apply your logic (and ignore the criminal pirate that's to blame) the father is to blame. When they received the warning, he should have just taken his daughters and moved away. Problem solved. He wouldn't have had to separate his family this way. And the town the left wouldn't have attracted the pirate (at least not in the same way).

Dex-chan lover
@Danwoo You know that's a good point.

But that's assuming the people wouldn't hunt them down and kill them all for something that may have had some truth to it. After all they heard the twins would bring calamity to "this village."

Regarding criminal activity: yes, piracy is bad. But usually you can't control what other people do. At this point you might as well call into question the fact that they found a way to leave the city but didn't so much as consider asking for help.

Fed-Kun's army
Can someone just go kill the pig pirate? Kinda seems like the simplest solution....

Dex-chan lover
I just got so invested in this series and binged this morning, now only do I learn it ends in 2 chapters. What cursed fate is this?

Wait what completed it makes absolutely no sense for the manga to end in 2 chapters did it not sell enough or something

Dex-chan lover
why did their dad die from the stress of having send away the wrong daughter thats fucking rough lmao

Users who are viewing this thread