Kodoku no Kochou wa Donna Yume wo Miru no ka? - Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
I'm a little more invested now that the demons bugs inside are active participants in the plot :thumbsup:

Dex-chan lover
God please make her drop that unreasonable Reika obsession <_<..

She wouldn't even care if MC dropped dead right in front of her anyway, also please don't tell me she's going to join that Towa girl alongside Reika x_x..

i read a webnovel version because I was interested to see why Reika is such an asshole... I will just say this insect change thing sure are vile. Does anyone find chapter 23 of the novel. I only find 22 as the last one. Did it get axed?

Double-page supporter
i read a webnovel version because I was interested to see why Reika is such an asshole... I will just say this insect change thing sure are vile. Does anyone find chapter 23 of the novel. I only find 22 as the last one. Did it get axed?
There's a web novel?? Surprised it got a Manga adaptation before a LN. Is that rare?

Dex-chan lover
Soo, I still dont understand why she cares so much about this Reika bitch. So far all I have seen of her, is the fact that she is a bitch and the only thing she has going on in her head is thirsty thoughts about the Queen…
We agree on this one. I'd have moved on a while ago. I hope they don't undermine it by doing the typical thing and saying Reika has been under mind control or altered in some way. That would be less interesting.

Dex-chan lover
We agree on this one. I'd have moved on a while ago. I hope they don't undermine it by doing the typical thing and saying Reika has been under mind control or altered in some way. That would be less interesting.
They've already talked about how people change after awakening. But yeah, I'd prefer if she was just always secretly a shitty person. And before, she needed support so she clung onto someone else, the MC. But now she's stronger, so she found someone stronger to stick to.

Dex-chan lover
They've already talked about how people change after awakening. But yeah, I'd prefer if she was just always secretly a shitty person. And before, she needed support so she clung onto someone else, the MC. But now she's stronger, so she found someone stronger to stick to.
Yeah that or she did change but not because of a transformation or mind control. It's possible for people to change as they grow, especially at that age. So I'd rather that be the case than something external changing her. Guess we'll see. I do agree that it seems I'll be disappointed, based on the evidence so far.

Users who are viewing this thread