Kodomo Otona - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Friend From Another Class

Contributor
A three-way professional baseball game would be an interesting, if not insane, experiment.

Dex-chan lover
As in there's three teams, three people playing, or everyone on the field is engaged in sexual intercourse with exactly three people?

I know for a fact it's the former, but the other two are so hilarious that I can't help but to hope that it's the case. @justforthelulz

I don't understand this chapter. Why did that kid lie about having tons of robots?

Dex-chan lover
Probably.

I choose this username on a whim because I love studying the mongols and Tamerlane (Timur the Lame) was a badass. He called the mother of the Ottomon Sultan at the time a whore. TO HIS FACE.

Granted, he's also responsible for the deaths of 17 million people, but time and place. @justforthelulz

Because he's a fucking kid and that's what kids do to their friends on the playground to look cool. It's just an exploration of that dynamic that kids at that age have at the time @Tug70074

@Tug70074 he makes up stories. The thing is he doesn't know when to stop telling stories so he just ends up lying all the time.

Dex-chan lover
He lied because that's what kids do. They get the idea pretty quick in their heads that if they make stuff up it will get them something. A friend's attention, money etc. Glad that the main kid still stuck with him though.

Oh man, I had a friend lile that back in elementary school. This hit close to home.

Users who are viewing this thread