Koe ga dasenai Shoujo wa "Kanojo ga Yasashisugiru" to Omotte iru - Vol. 6 Ch. 82 - This is Fun

Resident Yuripig
Contributor
Joined
Feb 4, 2018
Messages
1,584
Cute chapter, but why didn't you TL the chapter title
楽しいな = This is Fun
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Dec 18, 2020
Messages
838
You should combine the double pages into one. People who have their reader set to "from right to left" will find the uncombined pages confusing.
Indeed. This is even explicitly stated in the community guidelines.

Community Guidelines 2.2.3 said:
[...] Double page spreads of paged content should be combined into a single page, as this is how they are intended to be read.
 
Group Leader
Joined
May 2, 2019
Messages
234
thank you for picking this up from me ehe~

as much as i want to work on manga, I'm dead busy with my life rn (yes it's midnight and I'm still preparing a lesson plan for my class tmr as I'm typing this comment rn)2589.jpg
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top