Koe ga dasenai Shoujo wa "Kanojo ga Yasashisugiru" to Omotte iru - Vol. 7 Ch. 85 - A day off with only you

Dex-chan lover
Joined
May 3, 2024
Messages
106
Thanks for the chapter. Looks like page 6 is a duplicate of page 7?
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Feb 27, 2024
Messages
480
rxExOfH_d.png

I'm having way to many chances to use this imagem those days.

i'm being so serious when I ask where the girl's love tag is. We got blushing and we got a breakup flashback. It's got more yuri than some other yuri series out there (and also it's soooo cute)
The GL tag is in our hearts. I guess the manga will never show any of then being oficial, but i doubt they will get a boy friend/husband on page. We Will have to fanfic It UP later the have some closure, for sure.


Thanks for the translations!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top