Koe no Chiisai Komori-san to Kusodeka Oogoe no Oobayashi-kun

i flinch every time i read his text bubbles and squint every time i read hers 〒▽〒

Aggregator gang
GAH!! I'm already diabetic!! The sweetness of these two are gonna kill me!! XD

mizuno and kawanobe will be a couple sooner or later. place ur bet boys and girls! and fking hell komori too cute

Dex-chan lover
This made my entire year, 2021 will be a good year.. as long as this continues, they'd get married and I'm satisfied, there'll be no more bad things.. only the good things in life. Yes, that is what I believe for. This is salvation, the fluff.. the cute, sugary sweet fluff fluff.

Wholesome shall be an entirely new religion, and I'd preach.

This was super cute and fluffy but man Im getting tired of the "best friend doesn't support who the friend is interested in" trope. It's in like everything and it feels like such a cheap way to create drama in the story. Why would people continue to be friends with someone that damn near actively sabotages their attempts to be with the person they like? And why is the friend literally never aware of it happening? Like is the FMC just completely stupid or does she not notice the full on death glare her friend gives the MMC anytime he speaks or how she tries to keep them away from each other?

Users who are viewing this thread