Koe no Katachi

Power Uploader
Rest of the chapters are Crunchyroll release only, so... can't upload that.

Power Uploader
@Vverg Norway Scans and New Wave Scanlations had a joint. Also Futari wa Pretty Anon and Village Idiot collaborated too. Would be nice if you could correct that.

Group Leader
I suffered through reading this to the very end, even though early on I realized that it was the worst manga I had ever read. Even now, after four years, my mind still boggles at how ridiculously idiotic the writing was. If I could give it a Rating of 0 (or less) I would.

Weird, I’ve read plenty of manga worse than this.

Group Leader
Rest of the chapters are Crunchyroll release only, so... can't upload that.
Hmm I thought a group did do it until chapter 53 or something.... mangaupdates says otherwise though, shrug.

Dex-chan lover
Ah...
I had just finished this manga...
Shoya's... everything,his personality,his backstory,his reactions..
It cut deep.
The ending,for me,felt a bit bittersweet.
But the best part isn't always the ending,the manga's "journey" was one of the best stories I could've ever read.
If you can,read it as soon as possible.

Fed-Kun's army
Wait didn't the make a movie adaptation to this? had no idea it was from this author :O

Never before has any form of comic convince me that every single one of the characters is a bastard who should burn in hell.

Not that its bad though

The manga was good but man I'm a sucker for romance and the ending didn't leave me satisfied, of course it's not a rom com but it felt unfinished in a way? But the journey leading to that made me on the edge of my seat but I always hoped for stuff that didn't happen but it does hit those feelings. A solid 8.5/10

AT

is the ending a piece of shit? should i not waste my emotions on this?

@alexshalin I felt the same way but I only know the movie. Was a nice ending but wanted so much more. The movie left a big gap that I would kill to have filled.

@AT the end at lest for the movie was satisfactory. It could have went further but it’s nice as it is.

Users who are viewing this thread