Koe no Katachi

Dex-chan lover
When I first saw the film I became irreversibly angry for a while and had to do something else.

Man children are so revolting. This is like manga birth control. Reminds me why my wife and I didn't try again after her 1st miscarriage.

Lovely piece that averts most of shitty unrealistic shounen-shoujo-schoollife jp comic tropes. Dont listen to the snowflakes below that get into spasms every time they encounter fictional characters that don't live up to the platonic ideals of "good people" that infected their heads. It's the whining of immaturity.

>Man children are so revolting. This is like manga birth control. Reminds me why my wife and I didn't try again after her 1st miscarriage.

Wouldve laughed if not for the miscarriage bit. Honestly tho, people seeking meaning, or retroactive justification for their life choices in fiction (even moreso in commercialized, serialized fiction) are rather pathetic.

Aggregator gang
I enjoyably suffered through reading this to the very end, even though early on I realized that it was one of the best manga I had ever read. Even now, after an entire year, my mind still boggles at how ridiculously heartwrenching emotional the writing was. If I could give it a Rating of 100 (or more) I would.

v1m

Children are evil. Fucking buillies.

– formerly buillied person.

Dex-chan lover
This one is so better than the movie... it's more touching when the flashback is detailed

god dammit I HATE when good mangas end on a bad note because the author doesn't want to write any ROMANCE. what kind of SHITTY INCONCLUSIVE ENDING IS THAT how hard would it be just to show them kissing. like why NOT?

Dex-chan lover
@miner49er that's up to you to imagine. The whole point of this story have concluded. A romance being added to the ending is just asking more question to the other characters. It's gonna be a drag

Aggregator gang
@miner49er Like stated from AAA1, the story's main purpose is over. While romance was certainly there, the story is mainly about Shoya redeeming himself, not falling in love with Shoko. And again, it would make the series drag on and on until it becomes one-note gags like every other slice of life manga.

It's way too good...

It's so heart-wrenching yet so enjoyable and warming to see this guy's journey to redeem himself to a girl he bullied so hard.

The endings of the manga and the movie both make me feel like something is missing, for the manga it's the "what happens after" but I'm glad anyways, total masterpiece.

ps: I still kinda feel bad that Shoya misunderstood Shouko when she wanted to say suki (love or like) but he misunderstood it as something else. Yeah, it was a slight jab to the chest for me.

Dex-chan lover
Where can I find full english translation of all 7 volumes?

Dex-chan lover
This is so beautifully good... yet incomplete.

So... any news on why, @Vverg? Cos I will BUY you raws if you need; I live less than 10 miles from a Kinokuniya.

@VINT64, you can find all of the full English translated chapters on other websites.
I used this one: Link removed, do not link to pirated copies of official translations.

Users who are viewing this thread