Koharu no Hibi

Dex-chan lover
This was a weirdly compelling manga. Can you call that girl a yandere? She's utterly obsessed beyond all reason, but not violent. Anyway, cutest psycho lover ever.

Fed-Kun's army
@Knight
I'd rather see it cut short at a good point than being continued beyond usefulness.

Dex-chan lover
@Purplelibraryguy
She is very much a yandere. Violence does not define a yandere, obsession to the point of mental derangement does. Furthermore, a non-violent yandere is just a yandere that is not violent yet.

Dex-chan lover
Yandere (ヤンデレ) is a portmanteau of two Japanese words yanderu (病んでる), meaning to be sick, and deredere (デレデレ), which is defined as strongly and deeply exhausted, infatuated, moonstruck, head-over-heels, or lovestruck. A fictional character who fits the archetype of being genuinely romantic, loving, kind, merciful, sparing, sweet and gentle, but is at the same time brutal, psychotic or deranged in behavior.
Akira begins to notice the true face of that girl. Her obsession growing every day, Koharu's eccentricity causes her to take anything involving Akira to the extreme, disregarding the concerns and well-being of others as she seeks her senpai's affection.

#TheMoreYouKnow

been 8 years since the first time i've read this... best second after School Days for being realistic... please dont bring Love tyrant up as its closer to being retarded than deranged... lol...

So, in a really fucked up way this was a very cute manga. It was strangely entertaining and captivating all the way through. The ending was also very nice.
Read this if you're dry on romance, or if you want to read a yandere romance.

7/10

He should've doubled down on her yandere xD this is too wholesome for my heart to take <3

Users who are viewing this thread