Koi dano Ai dano

Contributor
Team President forever.

Awesome, awesome rom-com! I shall rec this series till kingdom come.

No matter for how long I read shoujo manga, Koi dano Ai dano remains as my most favorite manga. For a shoujo manga, that is more focused on character development and interesting plotline, rather than the doki doki moments, you might think that the romance is weak. But this is not the case, I've never seen a better romance than this before. The feelings are genuine, pure and weirdly realistic. The only flaw is the absence of romance between the side characters, but I'm guessing the author had to rush it. But still, I'm quite satisfied with this and I would definitely recommend reading this manga.

Mizukami's reasoning has always been annoying. It's Kano's decision, and he's barely even involved, what's he doing putting in his two cents? ?

Best high school rom-com of them all. Tsujita Sensei Rocks with a capital/boldface R, which our peculiar comments setup will not allow me to show! Ennyhoo, I wrote pages and pages on the old Batoto site about this manga as it was being scanlated. Since it's all done now, I'll just say that anyone who likes a clever story with rollicking humour and great in-depth characters should immediately start reading it and continue until the end. You won't be disappointed unless you have no taste and even less sense of humour.

Fed-Kun's army
One of my favorite shoujo romances, I only wish that there might've been more side romances (although I do understand why there wasn't any development for one of the characters, I just wish there was for the other.)

Dex-chan lover
I've read the prequel before reading this one which affects my point of view on all of this... I felt as if the story dragged out longer than it should have with the
male lead taking until the ending to confess and for them to get together and then for her to refuse his confession but then confess herself? but not really? And then they're together as a couple? I just don't understand why the writer stretched out their writing... other than them wanting a third series...
>,>

the Female lead in this happens to be the most Dense MC I ever lead my eyes on but still enjoyable none the less

About the ending:
even though it's obvious how things were always supposed to end, it really began to look like the main character wouldn't have romantic feelings for any of the characters and I actually thought it would be interesting and refreshing to have that kind of ending.

It would be rather good manga if not overly dense female character. I cannot count, how many times I wished to punch her after reading her calling MC "best friend". I understood shojo manga tropes, but this is beyond stupidity. He almost kissed her twice, and she had no reaction. Last time I was so annoyed in Chihaya. This is why only 6 out of 10

Users who are viewing this thread