Koi desu ga Koi Janai

It's surprisingly refreshing to have a douchy, "cool" female character for once and a more emotive, blushing male one...

I actually really like the main characters, I love me some role reversals lol.
I hope our girlie likes him back soon though :( its sad to see my boi just get strung along like that.. I ship those two so hard.

Is there any possibility that some group may translate the rest of the chapters in the future, or we won't ever have the chance to read the end of this manga😟?

Group Leader
@keito-chan tysm. i'm definitely going to watch that in my free time <3 dm me if you have more recommendations (not necessarily w/ "super alpha female mc's" lol)

I had to stop reading after a few chapters. I've never understood the idea of "empowering" female characters by making them the type of assholes that men are generally accused of being. To me an empowered women is not one that displays the same flaws as men, but one that can stand her ground in her own terms.
Even if it's a different type of FL, which is refreshing the shoujo genere, I just couldn't enjoy the drama of the set up and both MC come across as shitty people. Maybe it gets better later on, but I just can't care about the characters at all. I would still say to give it a try if you're looking for a different type of shoujo, it was not for me, but it might be for you.

Users who are viewing this thread