Koi ga Ochitara

DO NOT FUCKING READ THIS!!! YOU WILL DIE!!! IT MADE MY BEST FRIEND STRANGLE THEMSELF, EVEN THE STRONGEST PEDOFILES WOULD BE DISTURBED!!

I love this so much that every time I read it, I want to give it higher scores.... I've reached the limit though... Boo.... 10/10 for me ;)

ADL

It's so wholesome and exactly what you need to heal your soul after a heavy read

Fed-Kun's army
I just wanna say that in all my years reading manga, Koi ga Ochitara has the best, hands down, sex scene (in my honest opinion). I already went *chef's kiss* at the 4-page long first kiss, but I wasn't prepared for a whole chapter's worth of foreplay and sex. The art is fantastic - the movements and interaction are realistic and thoughtfully depicted, the characters are distinguishable (not to mention they look like actual guys), and just super real. I even tried to purchase this on ebook Japan, but making an account on Yahoo Japan and even making the payment is so difficult. I will just have to keep my eyes out for future works by Ueda Aki. Thank you to the scanlators for this blessing!!

Wow, he's so passionate! I'm jealous. I'm starting to think I'm masochistic single dog. I just keep reading stories with great relationships and even better ***. I must enjoy torturing myself. Anyways, I read this manga at least once a year and it gets me every time. 10/10 would highly recommend.

Group Leader
Too cute for my heart. I adore the little chibi(?) drawings of the two, I just love everything about this in general!

This manga makes me so happy! I just wanna read more stories about happy and realistic adult couples, since its super hard to find well done! The story was calm and nice, like a sandlewood candle or like a comfy knitted comforter. All together the story wasn't drawn out and was Just Right :)

Users who are viewing this thread