Koi, Irodorumade

Aggregator gang
Now we just need another 50 chapters already. I also kind of wish we got more of the MC's world in black and white.

This is so cute ! If it ends classic shoujo style with the main girl and the love interest that treats her like shit together im gonna be so sad tho, please gay gods...

Dex-chan lover
@SPARTAN-141 Yuuga crossdress in one chapter only andwe already have the fantasy tag so supernatural is maybe overkill.

Dex-chan lover
Ok, now i'm agree with the crossdressing tag since Yuuga is a boy who dress like a girl. I don't know if it was state before that Yuuga was a boy but it kinda catch me off guard.

Edit : Ok, i reread first chapter and it's just me who forget but since we never really see Yuuga in boy clothes after, i kinda forgot he was a boy.

It was a really cute read but the ending left me pretty dissatisfied, it seemed rushed
and Yuuga’s story was never really explored so that was weird.

Wow that was a shitty ending. It's like if you played Zelda, but the game just warps you to Ganon after the second dungeon and implies everything is better now with a cutscene. Like "oh, link saved the day here everything is good no need to see the rest *fade to black*"

Users who are viewing this thread