Koi Lemon - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Fed-Kun's army
What? She’s still letting herself in there? Oh? Didn’t hear the yells of protest? Still gets mad at the mc even though he’s in pain and yelling at them in anger? Yep, that’s best girl material right there.

Dex-chan lover
First time that the childhood friend deserves to lose big fucking time

Aggregator gang
@koikun
They usually deserve to lose
This one not just for cockblocking the MC
But also for being an overused plot gimmick as far back as the original bewitched and I dream of genie

Honestly. Fuck black hair, why does the author make us look at her at all.

Dex-chan lover
so we are back to the bitch "friend" being a bitch, i see.

Dex-chan lover
You know, this is probably the first time I've ever seen such concentrated hate towards a character and agreed with it.

Dex-chan lover
I thought for a second that Lemon-Chan was about to get molested by the walking lesbian-esque trope with glasses ... but then I also forgot that Lemon-chan is the queen of molestation. I was laughing my ass off when Lemon-chan stripped her and the tables were turned, LOL. Don't you EVER change Lemon-chan ... you are a NATIONAL TREASURE.

ez3

Lemon being joyful and happy.
Then shitty chan appeared...

Dex-chan lover
Seriously, Koharu, just fuck off. You do not deserve shit. Stop breaking in to peoples apartment.

Thank you so much for the translation. I'm really enjoying this manga. Darth, wish you all the best in the upcoming year!

Dex-chan lover
I fucking hate yuri, it’s not hot in the slightest, just pisses me off every time I see a girl grope another girl’s breasts. Also, I fucking hate tsundere bitches, probably even more than yuri, childhood friend needs to be slapped

black hair goes into his home un fucking invited, sees him yelling in pain and anger, and decides to hit him. sasuga black hair you fucking dipshit. honestly he should call the cops on her

Users who are viewing this thread