Shokei Sareta Kenja wa Lich ni Tensei Shite Shinryaku Sensou wo Hajimaru - Vol. 10 Ch. 38 - Big Tree

Thanks for the meal!! Hopefully Dwight can salvage the original Doe's soul and let the other guy's to rot or something but still not sure if he can work his powers like that.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Deym, Dwight called in something like what Ainz summoned in the anime.

I almost forgot this manga adap existed but here it is, back again and still quite well-drawn.
Too bad, this golem pilot is foiled at the crucial moment because he is like Hallelujah Haptism from Gundam 00 :LOL:

Dex-chan lover
Wouldn't the spirit be pretty pissed that it's secret stone is almost depleted?
Anyway, thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
He isnt bipolar. There is some being controlling and blessing these people and its up to McSkelly to stop it and enforced his monster centric peace.
I think "God(s)" (or whatever sentient force is guiding them) are pissed the world isn't following the scenario for their entertainment or pissed humans are about to get wiped out and they'll lose power due to great reduction in worship.

Dex-chan lover
Wouldn't the spirit be pretty pissed that it's secret stone is almost depleted?
Anyway, thanks for the chapter!
I think as long as the Stone is intact, it shouldn't be an issue for the Great Spirit.
Since just draining energy doesn't mean the Stone would die.

Dex-chan lover
The hero before this, the chain maiden, og Doe, they all don't deserve to die :qq:

Otherworld Doe can die in ditch for all I care though.

Yeah. I expect Doe to die but I think skelly might acknowledge him as a 'real' hero or something (sacrificing himself) rather than a forced hero made by the world. I hope it goes that way at least.

Like I can see the isekai half trying to destroy the stone and detonate it like a nuke as a last fuck you, and og doe stabs himself in the hand or something.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder how much can Dwight defy the gods/world order until a god or a high ranking angel descends to try and deal with him

Dex-chan lover
Almost feel sorry for this guy. Almost.
That abomination made of corpses (probably of everyone who died in the city) is horrendous.

Contributor
Finally, some actual tactics. Brute force attacks didn't work so some thinking was required and I wasn't disappointed. I got to see teamwork too as a bonus. I'd love to see that thing break under its own weight, but having a massive tree almost do the trick was good too. That put Doe in a cold sweat for a while, wiping that smirk off his face.

Surprise! Not caring about the casualties he caused in the city actually has consequences!
Here comes the undead kaiju made out of victim corpses to finish the job.

Users who are viewing this thread