Shokei Sareta Kenja wa Lich ni Tensei Shite Shinryaku Sensou wo Hajimaru - Vol. 9 Ch. 36 - Too late

Fed-Kun's army
bruh someone actually guessed right that the will of the world will isekai someone, forgot who it was tho

Fed-Kun's army
bruh someone actually guessed right that the will of the world will isekai someone, forgot who it was tho
I think the “will of the world” summoned an isekai protagonist. We noticed in the previous chapters that the empire somehow got hold of breakthrough technology that caused a lot of trouble for the demon army. Considering how this story plays around with the hero tropes, I wouldn’t surprised if he goes up against someone who’s iseakai’d eventually.
found them

Dex-chan lover
What a mystery. Is the "Will of the World" that's currently trying to kill DL the same one that summoned the Great Spirit? He only made an assumption and he himself doesn't have proof. Still, it doesn't feel like it. Maybe there are several "Wills"?

Dex-chan lover
I am willing to bet that his dead girlfriend (Hero) might have been reincarnated as a goddess or something.
Pulling the strings behind the scenes so that MC will finally die and put him out of his misery.

I have Mathematics EXAM in about 5 hours and I read this manga in one sitting and i am about to read more manga

Users who are viewing this thread