Shokei Sareta Kenja wa Lich ni Tensei Shite Shinryaku Sensou wo Hajimaru - Vol. 9 Ch. 36 - Too late

Dex-chan lover
It is fascinating how Dwight seems to have derailed fate so much, that the "will of the world" is resorting to desperate measures to kill him. John here is so much bigger a threat to all life on the planet than Dwight and his army, but he is preferable to letting there be a demon lord?

Always happy to see more of this series, thanks for translating!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Man is fucked either way. If not for what the MC is trying to do, he would doom humanity to actual extinction isn't of just being conquered.
A part of me wants the main body to live but the isekai dude to get erased from existence.

Thanks for the TL

Dex-chan lover
Huh...I won't deny. A relatively unique way for the story to bring in the "isekai" trope hero into it. I honestly didn't expect it. Though in hindsight the evidence was all there.

Dex-chan lover
This also assumes he's actually caring.
Given what we know so far, it's likely he was "edited" during the isekai process to prevent him from questioning his mission to kill the demon lord and remove any inhibitions that might slow him down. Or maybe he was just as much of a psychopath in his old world and that's why he was chosen.

Dex-chan lover
Motherfucker is already called John Doe like some unidentified corpse found in a Detroit dumpster, it's so joever for him

Users who are viewing this thread