Shokei Sareta Kenja wa Lich ni Tensei Shite Shinryaku Sensou wo Hajimaru - Vol. 9 Ch. 35 - Raid

Dex-chan lover
Dwight really just shrugged off losing half his torso. I know that ever since reviving he's been through worse, but I can't get over how 'meh' he is to getting parts of him obliterated. Meanwhile Logan's doing both their shares of panicking.
It makes sense, it's just really hilarious to me.

Dex-chan lover
Dwight really just shrugged off losing half his torso. I know that ever since reviving he's been through worse, but I can't get over how 'meh' he is to getting parts of him obliterated. Meanwhile Logan's doing both their shares of panicking.
He might not care as much because it's not his original body. His original skeleton was destroyed in ch 2.2. Dwight's soul can instantly transport to any other skeleton under his control. Handy!

ive-come-optimus-comes.gif

Dex-chan lover
I mean, his original body is completely gone after the first magic canon and these are all just random bits and bobs of other skeletons...

also why does it seem Mr. Inventor is being...mind controlled?

Dex-chan lover
Mr John Doe seems like having a...double personality or something like that.

The artist has a good bit of knowledge about tanks. It has sloped armor, and proper size and proportion. My only gripe is that they developed a tank but not the machine guns that it comes with historically. And there are metal grills up front which is supposed to be vents so enemies could just shoot a fireball inside of it and the tank would burn inside out. I assume the turret is unmanned considering that the cannon looks to be disconnected from the turret and is using a box of magic that it is attached to, to fire.
I suppose removing machine guns is reasonable because humans might get too powerful. and I think they could only do one shots with their magic since automatic guns require a physical mechanism engineered for it to become one while magic has different fundamentals that it can't replicate it.

I only did this analysis because I'm bored at waiting for my food.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread