Koi ni Dokubari

I need more...... like a sequel, I wanna know what happens after...... T_T Please I need my ending......if there is one, the story felt a bit unfinished

@Wintear, I totally agree with what you said. Even tho I've been reading manga for 3 months only, I've read a lot and dropped a lot of manga that has a really abusive Male or female character so his this I would consider as you said a pass since it is not up to the extent where I dropped the manga (sorry for clumsy sentence)

I liked this manga originally but after seeing what happened with shinohara... god they’re really immature. What’s with that crazy overprotective boyfriend and the stupid girlfriend that cuts guy friends out of her life just because she has a boyfriend.
The girlfriend is like a dumb naive girl that cuts everyone out of her life, then gets dumped and wonders why her she doesn’t have any friends to rely on.

I like these type of manga, I can't find a specific manga that I had read in middle school like 5 years ago. It had an aloof male of a rich background and the female wears glasses but she started wearing make up and contact lenses. It was a lovely manga in the first 3 chapters.

I liked this.......... i just really wish there was an epilogue showing them in the future!!!!! But its was cute anyway

Wholesome stuff. Greate communication and the whole love triangle trope wasn't pursed. I can proudly say no wrinkle was formed during the reading of this manga.

Users who are viewing this thread