Koi ni Koi suru Koibito Kankei - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
same author as crescent moon and Onna Tomodachi,

Bookmarked without hesitation

Dex-chan lover
A new Usui Shio work is always a celebration. Thank you for translating this!

Dex-chan lover
I’m pretty sure that the "fake" relationship is only an excuse for the girl to get the president she loves.

Dex-chan lover
Grandpa: "Your sister only bought one copy of each volume, and treated them terribly, bending back the spines and everything. She didn't even organize them by title on her walls. They put pictures on the spines for a reason. Such a disappointment."

Dex-chan lover
This feels like an extremely meta and self aware shoujo romance manga about shoujo romance manga lol. I could be wrong, but even if it's just some generic fake dating turns real dating story, it's likeable enough to read without needing to be super original

Annoying pushy character + blackmail + author's own track record on how they portrait unconventional "relationship" = Thanks for the translation, I ain't coming back.
Ah and don't forget the guy-looking girl being one of the MCs. I mean that isn't even the worst part, it is the girl trying to look cool but coming off as cringe.

I remember seeing something like this a few months ago and I just got reminded of all the reasons I didn't go through with reading even the first chapter

Users who are viewing this thread