Koi ni Koi suru Koibito Kankei - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
Having explored asexual relationships in Crescent Moon, it feel like Usui Shio might be tackling aromantic ones next.

Dex-chan lover
Actually wouldnt mind this being a slow burn, with her being “cold” for longer instead of falling in love fast.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

nagis some sort of romantic cognitohazard, with her ability to make asako basically fall in love in a single lunch period.

Dex-chan lover
Oooh. Would've like it if she ate the rice on her cheek while saying that line. Thanks for the update and looking forward for more.

Dex-chan lover
This is really working for me. I like how they both have their ways of being proactive that seems to be the other's romance kryptonite even if they don't totally get it yet.

Dex-chan lover
She's definitely right that her face is her money-maker, she's one handsome devil.

Dex-chan lover
Having explored asexual relationships in Crescent Moon, it feel like Usui Shio might be tackling aromantic ones next.
Ignoring the part where it's wildly irresponsible to paint kids and teens as ace given how many people don't have an awakening of any kind until adulthood (Notice how the ladies in Donuts were full grown and still coming to terms with being ace), I'm genuinely curious as to when learning about love, a staple in shoujo manga/YA romance, is suddenly treated as an implication of being ace. For literally decades it's been normal to "not understand love" in your teens, why are we treating it like it's deeper than that?

Idk, maybe it's because a lot of the readers ARE teens and don't have the gift of hindsight to realize how odd it is to presume that a lack of resonance with sex and love at their age means almost nothing. There's nothing wrong with exploring aspec connections, but when it gets to the point where you look at two girls getting butterflies from each other and have the audacity to speculate they might be aromantic, maybe it's gotten a little out of hand lol.

Users who are viewing this thread