Koi to Senrigan to Aonisai - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - I've found my fated one.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for picking this up, i remember reading chapters of this in the Magapoke app last year when they added it there and serie was already about to end, but never got to read the ending of it, so looking forward to it

Dex-chan lover
She mentions that the future she saw may have changed, which (along with her saving the kid from the bike) implies that what her future sight shows isn't 100% fated to be. Now, I'm all for the main pairing, and I'm not about to say that she should've given a chance to the guys that wanted to date her to use her, but I do wonder if she might've turned down a confession at some point that could've led to a perfectly wonderful, happy relationship for her due to seeing an unfavorable future that could've been changed via actions taken based on her knowledge.
Like, what if she saw a future where they were stuck in a loveless marriage with each other, but the reason that future came about was because at some point they both stopped putting in the effort to maintain the relationship's health, which the future sight would allow them to address and resolve early on in the relationship?

Again, I'm all for the planned relationship, I just wonder if she hasn't maybe over-relied on her powers.

Dex-chan lover
Shit, that was really good! How nice that it looks like a quick work and already completed! Thanks for bringing it to us!~ :salute:

Dex-chan lover
I know the description said that he was younger but I didn't think he would be that much younger

Dex-chan lover
@OsisNieThe guy at page 6 He really said Nuts to you? That's pretty funny.

Senri, trust your future self! It looks like Eiji will grow into quite the man. I'm excited to see it myself! He's pretty small and cute, so how does he transition to becoming cool and tall?

Senri for the first time in her life is doubting her visions. I guess she's been so scarred by fake love, real love just feels strange to her?

Dex-chan lover
hat could've been changed via actions taken based on her knowledge.
The thing is, she states that she doesn't want a relationship where they abuse her powers - so she's avoiding relationships where they're getting with her solely to take advantage of her. Why should she try to fix something so twisted from the beginning?

Dex-chan lover
The thing is, she states that she doesn't want a relationship where they abuse her powers - so she's avoiding relationships where they're getting with her solely to take advantage of her. Why should she try to fix something so twisted from the beginning?
She shouldn't, and I said as much in my initial comment. My only point was that she might be over-relying on her powers to base her decisions on futures that could, ultimately, be changed or even avoided entirely.

Dex-chan lover
Saved this manga like a year ago and I saw the japanese raw of the SEQUEL first ☠️☠️☠️

Dex-chan lover
Scrapped p.23 dialogue for Future Eita:

"What are you doing? Hold his hand... Chihaya. Did you forget... why you're here?"

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread