Koi to Senrigan to Aonisai - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - I've found my fated one.

Dex-chan lover
That was a deeply disturbing opening chapter... "Oh, a romcom with clairvoyance, this could be fun!" Cue a friggin kid that she's about to groom. What the fuck, Japan...

Dex-chan lover
Ugh, ruined by shota. Damn it.
I was originally interested in the premise of the pixiv version, but this instantly ruins this serialized version.

Banned
Is she gonna use her third eye to avoid being charged criminally or is she gonna use her forehead, her giant shiny forehead, to blind the arresting officers on the charge of her being a groomer doomer?

Dex-chan lover
She mentions that the future she saw may have changed, which (along with her saving the kid from the bike) implies that what her future sight shows isn't 100% fated to be. Now, I'm all for the main pairing, and I'm not about to say that she should've given a chance to the guys that wanted to date her to use her, but I do wonder if she might've turned down a confession at some point that could've led to a perfectly wonderful, happy relationship for her due to seeing an unfavorable future that could've been changed via actions taken based on her knowledge.
Like, what if she saw a future where they were stuck in a loveless marriage with each other, but the reason that future came about was because at some point they both stopped putting in the effort to maintain the relationship's health, which the future sight would allow them to address and resolve early on in the relationship?

Again, I'm all for the planned relationship, I just wonder if she hasn't maybe over-relied on her powers.
… Did you just watch that Rick and Morty episode? :LOL:

tbf, it doesn’t seem as if she’s completely reliant on her powers. While it might influence her decisions, ultimately it looks like she’ll decide what to do. So not so much planned, but a bit forewarned.

Dex-chan lover
… I’m now thoroughly convinced that people have no idea what grooming is. At least going from this comment section. Either that, or I wasn’t that impressionable as a kid.

Dex-chan lover
… Did you just watch that Rick and Morty episode? :LOL:

tbf, it doesn’t seem as if she’s completely reliant on her powers. While it might influence her decisions, ultimately it looks like she’ll decide what to do. So not so much planned, but a bit forewarned.
I have never watched a single episode of Rick and Morty.

Users who are viewing this thread