Koi to Uso

Dex-chan lover
@Comrade-Sandvich, is correct since..
He just admitted to being in love with Nisaka.

As to the whiners complaining about trolls rating it low. Trolls have nothing to do with it's poor rating. The art is all over the place and the plot is one giant convoluted mess.

may be off topic from this manga but does anyone know a manga anthology which has the same "system decides your wife/husband" thing

@kaito - This isn't an anthology, but the basic premise is the same and is done much better.

https://mangadex.org/title/20059/marry-me

100 chapters in and NOTHING HAS HAPPENED. it's so boring to see them with the same problems they had in chapter 5.

it started with promising premise, but the author keep throwing unnecessary and unneeded plots in hope that the story keep going

Dropped

Very conflicted on this one. On one hand, the story is motionless and kinda shit, but the actual universe seems decently thought out. Some people seem butthurt about a homosexual character, which is pretty fucking stupid. Anyways, if you are interested in reading this, I would try it. Give it like 20 chapters, and if you want to see what happens next immediately, just stop, it’s not going to move forward. If you’re okay with the terrible pacing, continue on. It’s not a must read.

Edit: the art is also kinda shit, so if you’re turned off by that, I wouldn’t recommend

I just finished the first 4 chapters
I feel like I'm about to read some NTR shit
idk if I should drop it or not...

Man, this getting dropped is truly unfortunate news, but i kinda understand as i never expected this arc to drag on for so long.
I managed to recover a bit of interested just because Lilina appeared after so long, but just in time for it being dropped.
Too bad i guess.

can a tag of Shounen-ai can at least be put on this?

its immensely misleading now considering where the story is going.

@SirPlasterbrain more than butthurt is like 180 ch of hetero/proper shounen harem...then it suddendly drop ten's of ch about
Nisaka being homosexual ( and you could tell he was since almost the beginning of him showing) and MC going HS or BI, dragging and dragging and lili even consoling and cheering him to that ? that's pretty stupid ...Author clearly did it on purpose because he didn't know how to keep going. This might need to get a Yaoi tag added soon

Yeah no, I do agree with that as well as a lack of tags. However, I was more talking about the people blowing the fuck up about gay characters. Granted, probably would've been better to focus on a Manga with actually good story and characters, but I had been browsing for a bit and was just annoyed at the time. It's a shit manga.

Users who are viewing this thread