Koi toka, Kiss toka, Karada toka.

I could expect most of it -_-
at first for the reason why she loved him because he just pat on his dog what a stupid reason
how could she enter the same high school with him she don't know him and then he is handsome and popular bla bla ... and a lot of girls enter the same high school with him :/
and she heared a voice from the roof and she found him with a woman (I could easly expect this )
Then she hate him but she can't and she from his cousin his horrible past and how he hate women from this
she stayed by his side and she told him that he was lonely and she liked him then he fell in love with her that easly :/
and after that she can't kiss why ? because she is embrassed
then she came his apartment alone and they can't even kiss :(
are they dating for real ??
didn't like it at all :(

I couldn't continue after 3 chapters. I like to read basic cliche shoujo's but this is just extremely lazy and shallow.

I do like shoujo, even with all it's cliches cause they're just fluffy, cute reads generally....but this is honestly too shallow and too cliche for my tastes. I honestly felt neither fluffiness or cuteness from this, I felt zero amount invested in the characters and zero amount invested in their backgrounds. It's totally normal to have the cliches that are present in this manga in other shoujos but they're far better executed imo. This one just feels cringe and rather bland. I wish I could get into this manga, but after the 3rd chapter, I felt zero interest to continue

I thought that this manga was actually a really cute read. Of course, it was stuffed with cliches, but I thought that it was a really nice, and quick, read about a girl falling in love with a guy at first sight. Her determination to get him to notice her and to return her love is really sweet. It was also sweet how the male lead could change himself and hold back for her. Love isn't all about the physical relationship someone has with another person, we can clearly see that in the first chapter when Maki was introduced having a friend with benefits; instead, I think that is manga highlights the importance of communication and respect that's important in a relationship. Again, there were a lot of cliche parts, but I am very happy that the second male lead, Hiro-nii, was able to give up his feelings because she saw that the person he loved was happy. This is a super short read, and I do think that it was cute. Of course, some people may criticize if for all of the cliches or how relationships that refrain physical contact is unrealistic, but I really liked the purity aspect of this manga, so if you are looking to reading something that is quick and short, and having a male lead who can change himself drastically because he fell in love with a girl, I think that you should give this manga a try; you never know, someone's trash may be someone else's treasure. <3

Why are the last few chapters (starting from chapter 16) different for portuguese and english? 🙄

Users who are viewing this thread