Koi wa Ameagari no You ni - Vol. 4 Ch. 25

Okay, I know this is a very emotional and significant moment in the series, but I just can't get over Tachibana's proportions on page 18. She's just so … long.

Dex-chan lover
"Youth... At times it can be wild, at times vicious. And yet all those emotions from that age become an irreplaceable treasure."

You know, I didn't exactly have a traumatic childhood and adolescence or anything, everything was more or less fine and nothing super negative happened. But I definitely would not say that my experience of being a teenager was an "irreplaceable treasure". It was awkward, it was mostly an annoying and embarrassing pain in the ass, and I'd rather just forget it if I could. Everything really good about my life happened after I grew out of my teens. So like, good for you that you remember your teenage years so fondly, manager, but that certainly ain't the case for everyone.

Aggregator gang
"Youth... At times it can be wild, at times vicious. And yet all those emotions from that age become an irreplaceable treasure."

You know, I didn't exactly have a traumatic childhood and adolescence or anything, everything was more or less fine and nothing super negative happened. But I definitely would not say that my experience of being a teenager was an "irreplaceable treasure". It was awkward, it was mostly an annoying and embarrassing pain in the ass, and I'd rather just forget it if I could. Everything really good about my life happened after I grew out of my teens. So like, good for you that you remember your teenage years so fondly, manager, but that certainly ain't the case for everyone.
I understand what you're saying. But sometimes awkward moments and things we wish to forget are character building , they end up forming what makes you special. So In a way they could be seen as a treasure, maybe I'm looking to deep into it though.

Dex-chan lover
I understand what you're saying. But sometimes awkward moments and things we wish to forget are character building , they end up forming what makes you special. So In a way they could be seen as a treasure, maybe I'm looking to deep into it though.
It certainly shaped who I am today to some extent, but a lot of it not in a good way. I kinda think when bad things happen to you, it doesn't just make you stronger, it also causes trauma and wounds that maybe never really go away. Like, if some of the things in my teens didn't happen, maybe I'd be less misanthropic, asocial and angry nowadays. Being those kinds of things doesn't really help you in any way as an adult. I'm not saying that's all I am, but it feels like those aspects of my personality at least partially stem from how I was treated when I was younger.

Aggregator gang
It certainly shaped who I am today to some extent, but a lot of it not in a good way. I kinda think when bad things happen to you, it doesn't just make you stronger, it also causes trauma and wounds that maybe never really go away. Like, if some of the things in my teens didn't happen, maybe I'd be less misanthropic, asocial and angry nowadays. Being those kinds of things doesn't really help you in any way as an adult. I'm not saying that's all I am, but it feels like those aspects of my personality at least partially stem from how I was treated when I was younger.
I get what your saying, I don't know what you went through so I cant speculate too much. I have things I'm still working on that I believe stemmed from childhood(that definitely effect my relationships) so I get it to an extent. I hope you at least have some peeps you can trust and goto

I agree, some people romanticize their adolescence too much and tend to underestimate the potential of their present... I mean, come on! As a teenager you still have to obey to your parents and teachers, how can that be any better than being an adult who can do whatever they want with their money? Yes, the responsibilities are endless, dealing with customers or bosses can be awful sometimes, but you're free from the intense emotions, you don't have to ask permission to do anything... I don't know, I would never go back to those years, I love being an adult lol

Users who are viewing this thread