Koi wa Futago de Warikirenai - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - It's fine to keep going

Dex-chan lover
i was expecting him to not bring it up because she was so forward but to think she did it first. thats going to really mess with him and she knows it. what a bitch

Dex-chan lover
Damn. I didn't expect the MC had the backbone to go through with it! Let's see where this goes

Dex-chan lover
Now that the anime caught up with the manga, it now makes perfectly sense.

Subs-Please-Koi-wa-Futago-de-Warikirenai-04-1080p-C079-EBE7-mkv-snapshot-22-57-462.jpg

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Now that the anime caught up with the manga, it now makes perfectly sense.

Subs-Please-Koi-wa-Futago-de-Warikirenai-04-1080p-C079-EBE7-mkv-snapshot-22-57-462.jpg
unfortunately, i think it's the translator or maybe the localizer that are adding that, the actual word she said in that scene is the same as this chapter translation "i actually don't have any intention of going out with jun-kun" ((i watched this episode as well and can translate audio, but i can't read jp writing)

the person or maybe team who made this anime sub technically spoiled the viewer if they added this context after reading later on chapters either in manga or the LN, probably (manga jp ver. already at ch18)

Last edited:
What the hell?

I hope she fucking lost and the other twin wins, my god.

Dex-chan lover
ok. ok. any spoilers from novel (if there is one)?
I want to know something cus this story will end in like 10 or 30 ch with this pace..
It got an anime but still 10-30 ch it feels.
Ok so younger sister love mc (love him but want him to let go of twin sista and don't want that at the same time) and mc rly love her.. right?
On the other hand, older sister still love mc and mc love her.. where it is going we all know I guess..
Author could make fine story from this but I feel heavy ntr vibe and it's coming.

ok. ok. any spoilers from novel (if there is one)?
I want to know something cus this story will end in like 10 or 30 ch with this pace..
It got an anime but still 10-30 ch it feels.
Ok so younger sister love mc (love him but want him to let go of twin sista and don't want that at the same time) and mc rly love her.. right?
On the other hand, older sister still love mc and mc love her.. where it is going we all know I guess..
Author could make fine story from this but I feel heavy ntr vibe and it's coming.
im new here thats why i ask this question. ntr shouldnt be in hen.tai or this is possible to be in anime or manga is this ileagle?:)

Users who are viewing this thread