Koi wa Sekai Seifuku no Ato de - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - Our First "Ahhh"!

Mama Red ain't gonna get any grandkids if she keeps popping in like that.

The poor bastard got so close to victory but mama ruined her opportunity for grandkids xD

Dex-chan lover
Anyone know those “it’s what you do” geico commericials? This reminds me of one where the mom always calls at the wrong moment. I think it was something like “if you’re a mom, you call at the worst possible time; it’s what you do”. That an the mom always opens the door at the wrong time. No substance on earth destroys sex faster or more thoroughly than moms.

Fed-Kun's army
I freaking laughed when I saw that General Bossun sent a bouquet for a "speedy recovery"

Group Leader
@MarqFJA87 人魚姫のごめんねごはん (https://mangadex.org/title/20583/the-mermaid-princess-s-guilty-meal) Takahiro/Hiroshi-sensei's less wholesome, more existential, but still hilarious manga.

Dex-chan lover
A Kamen Rider looking dude dying from Appendicitis, that would be an upsetting end.

some say if you listen closely you can still hear someone screaming "SO CLOSE!" "SO DAMN CLOSE!"

Is there a Perry-Doof relationship between the good guys and bad guys? Pretty nice of them to send him flowers and wish him a speedy recovery even if they do want to destroy the discount Rangers.

Also my archenemy can't be this cute

Users who are viewing this thread